Introduction[edit | edit source]
Durango is an upcoming mobile survival MMO set in a prehistoric and deadly world full of dinosaurs and other players. Catch and tame dinosaurs to build villages and form tribes with other humans to survive the game's harsh world.Release date is on 2018
Durango Overview:[edit | edit source]
Durango is an upcoming mobile survival MMO where players are thrust into the prehistoric age by a time warp and are challenged to survive in a harsh environment. Enter a detailed 2.5D world that features graphics and mechanics that stretch beyond the typical mobile game. Band together with other players to build villages and survive as a community against the attacks of carnivorous dinosaurs. Its developers have dubbed it a "Pioneering Open World MMORPG" to emphasize its focus on sandbox exploration and ability to build towns from the ground up. Craft an endless variety of tools, fortresses, clothing, meals, and more that use resources found across the game world. Hunt, capture, and tame dinosaurs to ride and utilize in your community building, making full use of the world's resources.
Durango Key Features:[edit | edit source]
- Survival Gameplay on Mobile – get your survival fix on the go, a relatively uncommon genre for mobile games.
- Prehistoric Game World – enter the game's prehistoric world full of carnivorous dinosaurs and lush natural resources.
- Build a Community – bring or make friends within the game and build massive fortresses to defend against dinosaurs and other players.
- Catch and Tame Dinosaurs – catch dinosaurs and tame them to ride into combat, allowing players to co-exist peacefully with some species.
- Flexible Crafting System – utilize a wide variety of the game's resources to create a multitude of tools, equipment, and structures.
Official Trailer[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Images[edit | edit source]
Player[edit | edit source]
Character[edit | edit source]
Level and Experience[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
Ability[edit | edit source]
Title[edit | edit source]
Skill[edit | edit source]
Status Effect[edit | edit source]
Animal[edit | edit source]
Type[edit | edit source]
Clan[edit | edit source]